EDGE MEDIA HIGH PERFORMANCE MULTI
80 micron, gloss or matt, white or clear, calendared soft polymeric vinyl with a permanant adhesive and double PE coated Liner. Manufactured in Europe, the film has all of the characteristics of a high performance product. With 98% blockout performance the white film removes the need for grey or black adhesive, whilst maintaining a neutral white point of the print surface. Formulated for low-migrating and unique stay-flat properties that ensure ease of handling when printing, trimming & installing. The soft nature of the film is ideal for use on simple curved and textured (with the
use of heat) internal and external surfaces.
With up to 5 years outdoor durability* Edge HP Multi is perfect for medium term branding, advertising & general signage applications
including fleet graphics, decoration of textured surfaces & external hoardings.
Over laminate with Edge HP Multi clear film.
Printable with latex, solvent, eco-solvent and most UV inks systems.
• Phthalate free – complies with US Govt regulations & individual’s concerned with reported health associated with the use of Phthalates.
• High (dyne) value for superior ink adhesion across all platforms
• Stable, lay flat film for superior printability and converting performance
• Pure Polymeric – provides a higher elongation. Contains no fillers.
• Specifically designed conformable film with easy application to curved and textured surfaces.
• High opacity film (98%) with a clear adhesive provides neutral white point with excellent block-out performance.
• Outdoor durability up to 5 years.
• Complies with class 1 Fire rating.
• Manufactured in Holland
• High Performance across multiple applications
• High opacity removes the need for grey adhesive, reducing stock hold and improving cash flow.
• Edge flow bubble free application
• Matt & gloss face stocks available in 1370mm & 1524
Suitable Applications include:
• Fleet graphics.
• External signage, branding & advertising.
• External hoardings.
• Decoration of textured vertical surfaces
*Expected Durability is an estimate of how long the product may perform satisfactorily based on the
manufacturers testing – unprinted and vertical installation Laboratory test reports available upon
request at cost
The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability for the intended application.